Digital Producer (GTA, GVA, Remote)
We are looking for a Digital Producer/Project Manager to join our growing team. This intermediate-level role involves developing and managing digital marketing strategies for our Clients, as well as overseeing execution, to help them achieve their goals. Working with our business & operations leads, and strategic partners, the Digital Producer/Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring Client projects are on track from a budget, scope, and time perspective in order to achieve optimal results.
- Build productive, long-term relationships with Clients, including booking & managing and attending meetings once or multiple times per week.
- Investigate and determine Client needs & wants, developing and managing requirements documents and accompanying SOWs. Tracking of deliverables against requirements documents/SOWs.
- Ensure that all projects are on time & budget, and that each participant is properly briefed. Includes work back schedule development, collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, management of scope & associated deliverables, and mitigation of risk to ensure project success.
- Keep Clients informed of progress and manage expectations, building rapport through a combination of email, phone, slack, and weekly meetings.
- Plan and implement digital strategies for Clients, including hands-on-keyboard support across associated MarTech platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager (FBM), Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics Spotify Ad Studio, and Zendesk. Training will be provided, as needed.
- Support the set up of KPIs for all Client projects across associated tools & technology to ensure cohesion and proper measurement.
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital strategies & campaigns, through daily supervision and optimization, including report generation from from Google Analytics and other MarTech tools. Development of presentation decks to share in Client meetings.
- Make presentations to existing & prospective Clients, working with Client Partners, Strategists, and other Specialists to prepare presentations & accompanying documentation.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role.
- 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Google Ads & Analytics certifications.
- Working knowledge of online marketing tools & technologies.
- Working knowledge & understanding of prominent social media platforms.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Google Tools – e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Critical thinker with creative problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude & team player.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including presenting.
Location Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Greater Vancouver Area (GVA), Remote
Compensation $55K-$75K, depending on experience.