Performance Marketing Lead (GTA, GVA, Remote)
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Director who will lead the charge on day-to-day activities around executing SEM/SEO strategies for our clientele, as well as run a P&L. Working across both paid and organic search (SEO; basic principles – keyword research, metadata, site-page-URL structures, page speed optimization, backlinking, etc.), you will be responsible for:
- Planning, execution, and management of acquisition campaigns on search channels.
- Scaling campaigns while optimizing against primary KPIs.
- Overseeing master budget and bid optimizations.
- Overseeing the day-to-day channel strategy, working with internal & external partners to maximize performance.
You are an energized and enthusiastic go-getter who thrives in a team environment. You have a hunger for continuous improvement and are keen to develop your skills while contributing your talents to a successful, growing organization. You’re charismatic and comfortable speaking up and sharing your valuable thoughts and insights, but equally willing to put your head down to focus on tasks. You love jumping into the weeds and analyzing numbers, patterns, and data. Your colleagues can count on you to be an exciting force in the room and a champion of performance marketing.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-10 years of experience in SEO/SEM-focused performance marketing.
- Experience with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising (Bing).
- Media buying and publisher/vendor relationship management experience.
- Proven experience managing monthly search budgets of $200K+.
- Nice to have: Experience, background, or knowledge in data science, advanced analytics; previous experience working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Ambitious & autonomous, but collaborative.
- Pride in ownership – you care about doing great work.
- Desire to be a part of and work closely with a great team.
- Eagerness, drive to develop skills, and willingness to learn.
- Highly motivated with an ability to thrive in a growing environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Curiosity and ability to solve problems creatively
Key Performance Indicators:
- SEO/SEM campaign performance
- Client profitability, based on Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC)
Fantastic growth opportunities with a scaling company; seeking someone to come in and own SEO/SEM and be player/coach.